02 February 2013

Currently at FrozenKnickers


These are fabrics I am using for my current projects.  This is the first time I have used organic fabric and I haven't decided yet if I completely like it or not.  It has a slightly different hand then my standard cottons but it's not bad.  However, considering it's twice the price I think it should at least be softer than my little babies bottom.  :)  I assume most organic fabrics are this way and am hoping once they are washed that all my organic-fabric-desires will be fulfilled.  The hand aside, there is absolutely no shortage of lovely in the design!

Most of these fabrics are from the Camp Sur and Camp Modern collections by Jay-Cyn for Birch fabrics.  They have a camping theme (obviously) and I am completely in love with these fish!  So very simple and modern and completely perfect.